Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting So Very Blessed!
I have grand plans to start eating healthier and working out again…but that hasn’t started yet. In the mean time, we’ve been eating cheesy things. We love them so. Real cheesy things.
I love skim milk, low fat sour cream, and light yogurt, but cheese?
It has to be the real deal. Low fat cheese melts funny.
Maybe eating healthily will start next week…Until then, I recommend cheesy potatoes. 🙂
The dip adds amazing flavor, so they still retain the loveliness of traditional cheesy potatoes, just with an added bonus taste.
- 1 pkg frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbs dried chopped onions
- 1 lb tub french onion dip
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 oz French’s fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the potatoes, onion, dip, celery soup, pepper, and 1 cup of the cheese together in large bowl.
- Spread potato mixture into a greased 13×9 pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 55 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle fried onions over pan. Bake for 5 more minutes or until onions are browned.