This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission from purchased products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting So Very Blessed!
I could always just throw pumpkin some recipe like a lot of people have been doing lately, but I’m not a big fan of pumpkin, so that won’t be happening here. Sorry.
But these are way better than pumpkin-y things. They’re taco cups! I mean, come on! Taco-flavored meat, refried beans, cheese, and sour cream all brought together in a neat little individual serving size of Halloween goodness.Print
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the ground beef, taco seasoning, bread crumbs, egg, and water until combined.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased muffin tin and mold mixture against the bottom and sides of each muffin cup, forming a bowl.
- Press a small bit of shredded cheese into the bottom of each meat bowl.
- Top each bowl with a heaping spoonful of refried beans.
- Bake taco cups for 30 minutes.
- Let cups cool for a few minutes, then remove from muffin tin.
- Fill a decorating bottle, pastry bag, or Ziplock bag with a small piece of the bottom corner clipped off with sour cream.
- Design a spider web on top of each cup.
Ready to Jump Start Your Weight Loss Journey?
Sign up for my weekly emails and get your free Christian weight loss guide, along with weight loss tips, healthy recipes, and faithful encouragement for keeping God the center of your weight loss journey.