I could always just throw pumpkin some some recipe like a lot of people have been doing lately, but I’m not a big fan of pumpkin, so that won’t be happening here. Sorry.
But these are way better than pumpkin-y things. They’re taco cups! I mean, come on! Taco-flavored meat, refried beans, cheese, and sour cream all brought together in a neat little individual serving size of Halloween goodness.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the ground beef, taco seasoning, bread crumbs, egg, and water until combined.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased muffin tin and mold mixture against the bottom and sides of each muffin cup, forming a bowl.
- Press a small bit of shredded cheese into the bottom of each meat bowl.
- Top each bowl with a heaping spoonful of refried beans.
- Bake taco cups for 30 minutes.
- Let cups cool for a few minutes, then remove from muffin tin.
- Fill a decorating bottle, pastry bag, or Ziplock bag with a small piece of the bottom corner clipped off with sour cream.
- Design a spider web on top of each cup.