This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission from purchased products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting So Very Blessed!
Our Arizona family bought us a bag of quinoa the other day. They take care of spoil us like that. I love them.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk green onion, diced
- 3 Tbs sesame oil, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 12 oz refrigerated stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 3 Tbs teriyaki sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 tsp sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl with salt and pepper.
- When oil is hot, pour eggs into skillet.
- Scramble eggs until they are cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining sesame oil to skillet over high heat.
- When oil is hot, add bell pepper, green onion, minced garlic, and stir fry vegetables.
- Stir fry vegetables for 3-5 minutes, then add quinoa and scrambled eggs. Stir.
- Add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir fry until vegetables reach the desired crispness.
Ready to Jump Start Your Weight Loss Journey?
Sign up for my weekly emails and get your free Christian weight loss guide, along with weight loss tips, healthy recipes, and faithful encouragement for keeping God the center of your weight loss journey.