This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission from purchased products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting So Very Blessed!
Our Arizona family bought us a bag of quinoa the other day. They take care of spoil us like that. I love them.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk green onion, diced
- 3 Tbs sesame oil, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 12 oz refrigerated stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 3 Tbs teriyaki sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 tsp sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl with salt and pepper.
- When oil is hot, pour eggs into skillet.
- Scramble eggs until they are cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining sesame oil to skillet over high heat.
- When oil is hot, add bell pepper, green onion, minced garlic, and stir fry vegetables.
- Stir fry vegetables for 3-5 minutes, then add quinoa and scrambled eggs. Stir.
- Add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir fry until vegetables reach the desired crispness.