I’ve tried to avoid any and all pumpkin foods for the majority of my life. I’ve had a few bites of pumpkin pie over the years, but, for the most part, I’ve just really stayed away from the stuff.
And then, one day, my eyes were opened. I was missing out on a world of deliciousness! Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin cream cheese muffins, pumpkin bread, and…pumpkin cookies. 🙂
I’ve had a bag of white chocolate M&Ms around and knew I wanted to use them for a Fall recipe, but just couldn’t decide which one. I found one.
The pumpkin adds just the right amount of moistness and the M&Ms provide a sweet crunch that satisfied my Fall food craving perfectly!
And I’m not the only one who was interested…
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pkg white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or white chocolate M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, white chocolate pudding mix, salt, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
- When the butter and sugar is creamed, add the egg, vailla, and pumpkin to the mixing bowl.
- Mix in the flour mixture until fully combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips or M&Ms.
- Using a heaping tablespoon of dough per cookie, place them about two inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies just start to brown.