- 1 (1 lb) pkg chocolate candy coating
- 1 pkg Halloween Oreos
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup mallow bits
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Break Oreos into small chunks and sprinkle across a 9″x13″ pan covered in foil.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions.
- Pour candy coating over Oreos. Gently shake pan until coating evenly distributes over the entire pan.
- Sprinkle Reese’s Pieces, peanut butter chips, mallow bits, and peanuts over candy coating and gently press into chocolate.
- Put pan into refrigerator until coating fully hardens.
- Remove from refrigerator and break chocolate into pieces.