This Healthy Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl Recipe is a great meal prep recipe, healthy weeknight dinner, and one pot meal that is fast, easy, and delicious.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 ½ lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 Tbs minced garlic
- ½ c. low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 c. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 2 (16oz) bags of coleslaw mix
- Optional garnish – diced green onions
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Press the sauté button your Instant Pot.
- Once the pot has preheated, add sesame oil, ground turkey, yellow onion, and garlic. Brown meat until cooked. Press the cancel button.
- Add remaining ingredients without stirring.
- Close the lid, make sure your valve is set to “Sealing”, and set the machine to high pressure, setting the time to 0 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, carefully move the valve to “Venting” to quickly release the pressure.
- Stir and add garnish, if desired.
*The coleslaw fills the pot above the fill line of your pot. Push the coleslaw down as much as possible and make sure the cabbage is not covering the vent on the lid, but we have never had any problems with this recipe.
**0 WW/Weight Watchers Freestyle Smartpoints – when using lean ground turkey breast or chicken breast
WW points calculated with the WW app, 2019
- Category: Healthy Dinner
- Method: pressure cooking
- Cuisine: Chinese