Hi, I’m Becky and I’m so glad you stopped by! I’d love to take you out for a cup of coffee and get to know you, but for now I’ll just tell you a few things about myself.
I believe …
- in faithful healthy living – serving God with all of your heart, mind, body, & soul.
- in the healing power of laughter, heart-to-heart chats, long runs, and prayer.
- in seeking out and capturing joy, not just waiting for it to find you.
- the power of gratitude.
- in finding the best in people, even (and especially) when it’s hard to see.
- in serving Christ by serving people – agape is a verb!
- in savoring food. Yes, I lost 100 pounds and still eat the good stuff!
- in finding the balance between baby spinach & salted caramel chocolates, working hard & rejuvenating rest, and organized structure & laid back flexibility.
- in savoring life through relationships, food, and experiences.
- you’re capable of far more than you think.
I was a sign language interpreter for 8 years and have been blogging recipes, encouragement, and life stories here at So Very Blessed since 2006. After the rollercoaster ride of ups and downs in my weight loss journey to lose 100 pounds, I found my passion in helping others realize their potential and make healthier choices. I earned both a personal training certification and a health coach certification, and now I write to help women struggling with their weight and self-confidence find freedom from the things that are holding them back from living the happy and healthy life of their dreams.
Get Your Free
Healthy Living Guide!
No tricks. No gimmicks. No extreme dieting.
Transform your health, one small change at a time.