Hi, I’m Becky and I’m so glad you stopped by!
I’d love to take you out for a cup of coffee and get to know you, but for
I believe …
- you can transform your life, one small change at a time.
- in faithful healthy living – serving God with all of your heart, mind, body, & soul.
- exercise can be an act of worship.
- in the healing power of laughter, heart-to-heart chats, long runs, and prayer.
- in seeking out and capturing
joy, not just waiting for it to find you.
- the power of gratitude.
- in finding the best in people, even (and especially) when it’s hard to see.
- in serving Christ by serving people – agape is a verb!
- in savoring food. Yes, I lost 100 pounds and still eat the good stuff!
- in finding the balance between baby spinach & salted caramel chocolates, working hard & rejuvenating rest, and organized structure & laid back flexibility.
- in savoring life through relationships, food, and experiences.
- you’re capable of far more than you think.
I was a sign language interpreter for 8 years and have been blogging recipes, encouragement, and life stories here at So Very Blessed since 2006.
After the rollercoaster ride of ups and downs in my weight loss journey to lose 100 pounds, I found my passion
I earned both a personal training certification and a health coach certification, but don’t let that fool you!
Exercise is not my favorite thing! I’d much rather be in the kitchen inventing recipes (I can healthify just about anything!).
Now, I write to help women struggling with their weight and self-confidence find freedom from the things that are holding them back from living the happy and healthy life of their dreams.
I was in an emotionally abusive marriage for 6 years, but am now married to a wonderful, gentle, godly man whom I adore.
We live in Northern Colorado with my sweet border collie, Boots.
We love our church, are connected to a wonderful small group that feels more like family, and have weekly Sunday dinners with my parents and my sister’s family who live across town.
I run this website, design Christian t-shirts, and I also run Faithful Finish Lines with my business partner, Sara from the Holy Mess, who has also lost 100 pounds. There, we offer Christian weight loss courses for women.
Random facts about me:
- I’m a Colorado girl and love the outdoors (but not skiing or camping)
- I skipped 2nd grade
- I have a house full of moose paraphernalia
- I hate bananas with a passion
- I love learning about relationships and personality types (I’m a type 2 on the Enneagram and an INFJ)
Ready to Jump Start Your Weight Loss Journey?
Sign up for my weekly emails and get your free Christian weight loss guide, along with weight loss tips, healthy recipes, and faithful encouragement for keeping God the center of your weight loss journey.