This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission from purchased products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting So Very Blessed!
I have never made a pasta salad before. I actually love eating pasta salad, but every time I think about making it myself, it just seems wrong, because when I cook pasta, it just seems like it should be eaten warm. Preferably with Alfredo sauce. But apparently when someone else makes it, it’s okay, because deli pasta salads and church potluck pasta salads and baby shower pasta salads are all amazing.
- 1 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1 lb corkscrew pasta, cooked and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 2 stalks green onions, sliced
- 3 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Nutritional Information for a 1 cup serving per My Fitness Pal: Calories – 229, Fiber – 2g, Fat – 3g, Protein – 8g, Calcium – 5mg, Carbs – 40g
Ready to Jump Start Your Weight Loss Journey?
Sign up for my weekly emails and get your free Christian weight loss guide, along with weight loss tips, healthy recipes, and faithful encouragement for keeping God the center of your weight loss journey.