This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission from purchased products at no additional cost to you.
My mom makes the best dirt cake on the planet. I used to request it every year for my birthday and she used to make it in a flower pot with fake flowers and little gummy worms. I miss those days…One time a friend told me that we were eating dirt cake at her house. It was just Oreo crumbs and chocolate pudding – not even close to the same thing!
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 stick margarine
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 6 oz (2 small) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 1 lb Oreos
- Cream sugar, margarine, and cream cheese together.
- In separate bowl, mix milk and pudding.
- Blend Cool Whip first with pudding, then with cheese mixture.
- Crush Oreos.
- In large bowl, layer 1/2 cookies, pudding mixture, and other 1/2 cookies.
Ready to Jump Start Your Weight Loss Journey?
Sign up for my weekly emails and get your free Christian weight loss guide, along with weight loss tips, healthy recipes, and faithful encouragement for keeping God the center of your weight loss journey.