I love crockpot recipes. I don’t use them as often as I should, but I love throwing everything in one pot in the morning and coming home to a house that smells wonderful and having a fully cooked meal in the evening. The problem is the prep in the morning thing.
I don’t do mornings. Which is why I usually throw it all together the night before, so that all I have to do in the morning is take the crock from the fridge, put it into the heating element, and turn it on. That means the only thing I have to do that night is boil noodles!
This is seriously one of the easiest and most delicious meals in our household. Because I keep cooked ground beef, chopped onion, and shredded vegetables in my freezer, this really is just a throw-it-in-the-crockpot meal.
Easy peasy. 🙂
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (26 oz) cans Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 - 2 cups shredded zucchini or carrot
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 Tbs sugar
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Sometimes I don't add the ground beef until the last hour of cooking time.