I’ve been attempting to eat our way through everything in our freezer recently so that I don’t have to move any of it over to the new house and it hasn’t exactly made for the healthiest meals. One night this week, we ate chicken nuggets, tater tots, and mozzarella bites for dinner. No joke.
Quinoa Bites FAQsStill have more questions? Check out the Quinoa Bites FAQs page for more answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (I cook mine in chicken broth)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup finely diced ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbs fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping Tbs each) and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 485mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 17g
This information is just an estimate and may not be 100% accurate. Always double-check the nutritional information using your specific products and ingredients.