This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission from purchased products at no additional cost to you.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (I cook mine in chicken broth)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping Tbs each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Ready to Jump Start Your Weight Loss Journey?
Sign up for my weekly emails and get your free Christian weight loss guide, along with weight loss tips, healthy recipes, and faithful encouragement for keeping God the center of your weight loss journey.