This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission from purchased products at no additional cost to you.
I made these up the other day, because I was craving brownies and thought Milky Ways would taste amazing inside of them. My first recipe was just eh. The flavors were great, but the texture and moisture levels were off. So, I waited a day, changed the recipe, and made them again.I needed Milky Way brownies.
And they were a success! Chocolatey, gooey, and fudgey – just like a brownie should be!
I’m thinking of throwing other candy bars into brownies, just because I can. It was a very empowering, and deliciously successful endeavor. I highly encourage it.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 fun size Milky Way bars
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Melt Milky Way bars and butter together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Set aside to slightly cool.
- Beat eggs in mixer. Mix in sugar completely, then stir in Milky Way mixture.
- In a separate bowl, stir flour, cocoa powder, and salt with a fork to combine.
- Pour flour mixture into the batter and stir, just to combine. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8" square pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Ready to Jump Start Your Weight Loss Journey?
Sign up for my weekly emails and get your free Christian weight loss guide, along with weight loss tips, healthy recipes, and faithful encouragement for keeping God the center of your weight loss journey.