Quinoa Bites FAQsStill have more questions? Check out the Quinoa Bites FAQs page for more answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, finely diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping Tbs each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Each bite contains :
Calories - 67, Fat - 3g, Protein - 3g, Carbs - 7g