This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission from purchased products at no additional cost to you. See my full disclosure here.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, finely diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping Tbs each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Each bite contains :[br]Calories – 67, Fat – 3g, Protein – 3g, Carbs – 7g
Ready to Jump Start Your Weight Loss Journey?
Sign up for my weekly emails and get your free Christian weight loss guide, along with weight loss tips, healthy recipes, and faithful encouragement for keeping God the center of your weight loss journey.